Visitor of this site are required to consider following points,
1. The contents of the website are purely for information purpose only.
2. The contents are liable to update/change/modification at any moment without prior notice of any kind.
3. Software Development is continuous and chronological process in which changes are carried out through out whole life of software thus website is susceptible to bug or error which may lead to miss manipulation of some content or malfunction of any service.
4. The actual information of the time may not exist on the portal, as generally process of updating is carried out at some intervals.
5. Contents on the website may not be edited by the experts / head of the subject / department.
6. The university will not be responsible for any error that exists in the marks of a student, which are available on website. The final marks of a student shall be those as borne on the official mark-sheet issued to the student.
7. This website also provides links to other website but these links are not under the supervision and regulation of the University. The University is in no way responsible for the content of these other websites.
Thus considering above points, the contents whether data, fact, information or news in any form are just for visitor’s convenience only and thus not liable for any claim whether legal or other. The University shall in no way be liable for any injury caused to any person. However, all the care has been taken to keep the information up-to-date and to ensure the accuracy of the information.
Thus students are advised to confirm the information from the University Office or concerned Department/Section/ College and by conventional methods of getting that information.