FACULTY IN MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
University is blessed with well qualified dedicated faculty with a wide teaching experience and specializations in various fields imbibe the rich spectrum of knowledge to the student. Most of the faculty members are M.Tech and Ph.D. The faculty constantly upgrades their knowledge by attending national and international events and encouraged to submit research projects and carry out research.
- Dr. P. K. Brahmankar Machining of Composite Materials
- Dr. V. G. Sargade Surface Engineering of Cutting Tools
- Dr. M. Sadaiah Tool Condition Monitoring, Photochemical Machining (PCM), CAPP
- Dr. R. S. Pawade Machining of superalloys, Green machining, Fine Polishing.
- Dr. H. N. Warhatkar Bio-mechanics Finite Element Analysis
- Dr. B. F. Jogi Polymer Nano Composite, Machining of Polymer.
- Dr. H. S. Joshi Finite Element Analysis, CAD/CAM.
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering with minimum 55 % marks
PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION
1. Students with valid (non-zero) GATE score can apply through www.dte.org.in
2. Vacant seats will be filled through institute level round. For further details visit www.dbatuonline.com
- INTAKE - 14 (Non sponsored ) + 4 (Sponsored)
- FEES: 1 Rs.79,673/- for the first year
2.Rs.74,406/- for the second year
- Program Duration - Two years (full time )
- Scholarship/TEQIP II- 12400/-
- Hostel availability- Provided
- FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES: Doctorate ,Research Organization ,Teaching in an institute , MNC’s and reputed industries
- Facilities available in Manufacturing Engineering
- Center for advance machining technology
- Photochemical machining laboratory
- CAD/CAM laboratory.
Photo-Chemical Machining (PCM)
- Spin Coating machine FOR UNIFORM COATING of the substrate with varying thickness
- Ultraviolet Exposure To expose the spin coater substrate for particular application To get the optimize exposed image.
- Muffle Furnace Used to soft and hard bake the photo resist coating
- pH meter To check the pH of etchant concentration.
- Conductivity meter To check the conductivity of etchant concentration
- Coating thickness meter To evaluate the thickness of photoresist of the workpiece surface after spin coating.
Center of Advance Machining Technology (CAMT)
- CNC Turning Machine Fabrication of disc shaped industrial parts and for testing of machinability of various materials
- CNC Vertical Milling Machine Fabrication of prismatic industrial parts and for testing of machinability of different materials
- CNC EDM Machine Fabrication of cavities, holes and similar features on hard materials Research in EDM
- Rapid Prototyping Machine Development and fabrication of 3D physical model of ABS polymer and for research
- Measuroscope To measure micro dimensions of the parts and to examine the metallurgical microstructure of materials
- Wire-EDM Fabrication of intricate shape features on hard materials Research in WEDM
- Microhardness Tester To measure hardness of surface and subsurface of material for deformation analysis
- Kistler Dynamometer Machinability testing of materials using cutting force measurement and for research
- Polishing Machine Mretallographic sample preparation for microstructural assessment and microhardness evaluation
- CNC Simulators Training of CNC turning and milling programming
- Modeling, CAM and Simulation software's e.g CATIA V5 R17, ABAQUS 13.0, LS Dayna, Master CAM.
- Welding Machine TIG Welding, MIG Welding, SAWStrength :
- Faculty with Ph.D from IIT’s
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Homely environment on university campusServices offered:
- Machinability of ferrous and nonferrous metals.
- Project in collaboration with industries.
- Machinability testing of metals, alloys and plastic.
- Tool wear/ life testing.
- Surface quality evaluation.
- Machining of hard materials.
- Project in collaboration with industries
- For Further Details:
- Dr. R. S. Pawade (Faculty Advisor M. Tech. Manufacturing): 8698559938; email@example.com
- Dr. Mudigonda Sadaiah 9423092195; firstname.lastname@example.org