Present Position: Professor – IT Department & In-Charge University Computer Center
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University , Lonere.
Academic Qualifications: B.E. (CSE), S. G. G. S. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nanded
M.E. (Computer Engineering), V.J.T.I Matunga, Mumbai
Ph.D. Dr. B.A.T.U, Lonere. (27 years of Experience)
Phone No: 9422660196; 8329428462; Email: email@example.com
Honors and Award: Received UGC’s Teacher Fellowship award under FIP to complete Ph.D. Study
- Data Science, Machine Learning,
- IoT, Cyber Security, Hybrid Ensemble Neural Networks
- Biomedical Signal Analysis
Ph.D. students guided: 02
Ph.D. students guiding: 04
- International Journals: 15
- International Conferences: 21
- National Conferences: 05
- Self Google Scholar Profile
A) Selected Publications:(Published in Refereed International Journals):
- Kadam V. J., Jadhav Shivajirao M., K. Vijayakumar (2019) Breast Cancer Diagnosis Using Feature Ensemble Learning Based on Stacked Sparse Autoencoders and Softmax Regression, Journal of Medical Systems, Volume 43, Issue 8, Article number 263, ISSN: Print 0148-5598 Online 1573-689X, DOI: 10.1007/s10916-019-1397-z, Publisher: (Springer), Indexed in: SCI
- Kadam V. J., Jadhav Shivajirao M. (2019) Optimal weighted feature vector and deep belief network for medical data classification, International Journal of Wavelets, Multiresolution and Information Processing, Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 2050006, ISSN: Print 0219-6913 online 1793-690X, DOI: 10.1142/S021 969132050006X, Publisher: (World Scientific), Indexed in: SCI
- Kadam V. J., Jadhav S.M. (2020) Performance analysis of hyperparameter optimization methods for ensemble learning with small and medium sized medical datasets, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 115-123, ISSN: Print 0972-0529 Online 2169-0065, DOI: 10.1080/09720529.2020.1721871, Publisher: (Taylor & Francis), Indexed in: SCI
- Kadam, Vinod, Shivajirao Jadhav, Samir Yadav (2020) Bagging based ensemble of support vector machines with improved elitist GA-SVM features selection for cardiac arrhythmia classification,International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems Preprint (2019): 1-9, DOI: 10.3233/HIS-190276, Publisher: (IOS Press)
- Shivajirao Jadhav, Sanjay Nalbalwar and Ashok Ghatol, “Feature elimination based random subspace ensembles learning for ECG arrhythmia diagnosis”, Springer Journal of Soft Computing, Vol: 18(3), 579 – 587
- Kadam V.J., Jadhav S.M. (2019) Feature Ensemble Learning Based on Sparse Autoencoders for Diagnosis of Parkinson’s Disease. In: Iyer B., Nalbalwar S., Pathak N. (eds) Computing, Communication and Signal Processing. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 810. Springer, Singapore
- Yadav, S.S., Jadhav, S.M., ” Deep convolutional neural network based medical image classification for disease diagnosis”, Springer Journal Big Data 6, 113 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1186/s40537-019-0276-2
- Kadam V.J., Yadav S.S., Jadhav S.M. (2020) Soft-Margin SVM Incorporating Feature Selection Using Improved Elitist GA for Arrhythmia Classification. In: Abraham A., Cherukuri A., Melin P., Gandhi N. (eds) Intelligent Systems Design and Applications. ISDA 2018 2018. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 941. Springer, Cham
- Samir S Yadav, Shivajirao M. Jadhav, “Machine Learning Algorithms for Disease Prediction Using Iot Environment”; International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology; Vol 8; Issue 6 Pages: 4303-4307 Aug 2019
- Shivajirao Jadhav, Sanjay Nalbalwar and Ashok Ghatol, “Performance Evaluation of Multilayer Perceptron Neural Network Based Cardiac Arrhythmia Classifier”, International Journal of Computer Engineering & Technology (IJCET) ISSN 0976 – 6367(Print) ISSN 0976 – 6375(Online), Vol. 3, Issue 2, July – September 2012, Pages: 01-11
- Shivajirao M Jadhav, Sanjay L Nalbalwar and Ashok A Ghatol, “Artificial Neural Network Models based Cardiac Arrhythmia Disease Diagnosis from ECG Signal Data”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume: 44, Number: 15, Pages: 8-13, Issue: April 2012, Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA
- Shivajirao Jadhav, Sanjay Nalbalwar and Ashok Ghatol, “Modular Neural Network based Arrhythmia Classification System using ECG Signal Data”, International Journal of Information Technology & Knowledge Management, ISSN 0973-4414, Volumme: IV, No.:1 , January-June 2011, Pages:205-209
- Shivajirao Jadhav, Sanjay Nalbalwar and Ashok Ghatol, “Performance Evaluation of Multilayer Perceptron Neural Network Based Cardiac Arrhythmia Classifier”, International Journal of Computer Engineering and Technology (IJCET), ISSN 0976 – 6367(Print) ISSN 0976 – 6375(Online) Volume 3, Issue 2, July- September (2012), pp. 01-11
B) Selected International Conference Publications:
- Samir S Yadav, Shivajirao M Jadhav, Snigdha Nagrale, Niraj Patil, ” Application of Machine Learning for the Detection of Heart Disease”, IEEE 2020 2nd International Conference on Innovative Mechanisms for Industry Applications (ICIMIA) 2020; Pages: 165-172
- Samir S Yadav, Vinod J Kadam, Shivajirao M Jadhav, ” Comparative Analysis of Ensemble Classifier and Single Base Classifier in Medical Disease Diagnosis”, Springer International Conference on Communication and Intelligent Systems, Pages: 475-489 Date: 2019/11/9
- Vinod J Kadam, Atharv A Kurdukar, Shivajirao M Jadhav, “An Expert Diagnosis System for Parkinson’s Disease Using Bagging-Based Ensemble of Polynomial Kernel SVMs with Improved GA-SVM Features Selection”, Proceeding of International Conference on Computational Science and Applications, Springer 2020, Pages 227-234
- Vinod Kadam, Samir Yadav and Shivajirao Jadhav,”Soft-Margin SVM incorporating Feature Selection using Improved Elitist GA for Arrhythmia Classification” 10th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC 2018) ,December 6-8, 2018 ,Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India
- Shivajirao Jadhav, Sanjay Nalbalwar and Ashok Ghatol, “Artificial Neural Network Based Cardiac Arrhythmia Disease Diagnosis”, 2011 International Conference on Process Automation, Control and Computing Coimbatore India, IEEE PACC 2011, Pages 1-6
- Jadhav, S.M.; Nalbalwar, S.L.; Ghatol, A.A.; , “ECG arrhythmia classification using modular neural network model,” Biomedical Engineering and Sciences (IECBES), 2010 IEEE EMBS Conference on, pp.62-66, Nov. 30 2010-Dec. 2 2010
- Jadhav, S.M.; Nalbalwar, S.L.; Ghatol, A.A.; , “Arrhythmia disease classification using Artificial Neural Network model,” Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), 2010 IEEE International Conference on, pp.1-4, 28-29 Dec. 2010
- Jadhav, S.M.; Nalbalwar, S.L.; Ghatol, A.A.; , “Generalized Feedforward Neural Network based cardiac arrhythmia classification from ECG signal data,”Advanced Information Management and Service (IMS), 2010 6th International Conference on, pp.351-356, Nov. 30, 2010-Dec. 2, 2010
- Jadhav, S.M.; Nalbalwar, S.L.; Ghatol, A.; , “Artificial Neural Network based cardiac arrhythmia classification using ECG signal data,” Electronics and Information Engineering (ICEIE), 2010 International Conference On, pp.V1-228-V1-231, 1-3 Aug. 2010
- Shivajirao Jadhav, Sanjay Nalbalwar and Ashok Ghatol, “Modular neural network model based foetal state classification”, Bioinformatics and Biomedicine Workshops (BIBMW), 2011 IEEE International Conference on, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, November 12-15, 2011, pp.915-917
Recently Taught Courses:
- UG– Data Visualization, Intelligent Systems, Discrete Mathematics, Cyber Laws, Advanced Database Management Technology, Neural networks & Fuzzy Systems, Database management systems, Computer Networks, Computer Programming in C
- PG– Advanced Database Management Technology, Software Engineering, Mobile Communications
Membership of Professional Bodies:Life Member of CSI, ISTE
- Coordinator, Software Development through student’s academic projects for University Use
- Convener, EduSat (AICTE Setup)
- Member, Academic Council, Dr. B.A.T.U.
- Chairman, Board of Studies, Department of Information Technology
- Member, Central Purchase Committee.
- University Website Administrator.
- Resource Person – Data Science, IoT, Cyber Laws
- Member, Board of Examination.
- Member, board of ICT.
- Member, TEQIP III Purchase Committee.
- Administrator, University Alumni Website.
- TEQIP MIS (Team Member)
- Coordinator, Oracle Workforce Development Programme of Oracle University.
- Coordinator, Training to University Student, Faculty and Staff on Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
- Coordinator, Microsoft Usage Audit