B.E. (Electronics & Telecomm. Engineering), Marathwada University, Aurangabad
M. E. (Electronics), Dr. B.A.M.U. Aurangabad
Ph.D. (Electronics & Telecomm. Engineering), Dr. B.A.T.U. Lonere
• Antenna and Propagation
• Microwave Engineering
• Optical Communication
Honours and Awards:
National Merit Scholarship
Selected Recent Publications:
1. Nandgaonkar A B and Deosarkar S B “Successful design ofsingly fed and high gain Microstrip antenna”, IETE Journalof research, Vol. 55 , Issue 6, Nov-Dec 2009.
2. Nandgaonkar A Band S. B. Deosarkar, “Broadband stacked patch antenna forblue-tooth applications”, International Journal of Microwaves, Optoelectronics andElectromagnetic Applications, Vol. 8, No.1, June 2009.
3. Nandgaonkar A B,Sachin L. Dawkhar, “Managing and Monitoring the System through Internet”, International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer EngineeringVolume 3 Issue 4, pp754-757 July 2012.
4. Nandgaonkar A B, Kiran V. Salagare, Mahesh Manik Kumbhar, “A Planar Inverted F Antenna for WLAN”,International Journal of Electronics and Engineering and Technology (IJECET), Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 258-262, Sept. 2012.
5. Nandgaonkar A B,Darshana Pawar, “EEG Compression Using EZW Technique”,International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR)Volume 2, Issue 7, pp 1509-12, July 2013.