Please find attached Public Notice in respect of ‘2018 Commonwealth Scholarship in the United Kingdom’ for dissemination within your institution/organisation. The scholarships are being offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission, UK to the Indian student for pursuing Master’s and Doctoral programme starting from September/October 2018 in the UK.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development is the nodal agency for nomination of the Indian students under the aforesaid scholarship. The applications are being invited under the following themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity.
The last date of receipt of online application in the Ministry of Human Resource Development is 7th February, 2018. The public notice, in this regard, has already been displayed on the website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development i.e. www.mhrd.gov.in/scholarships .
It is requested to kindly disseminate the information for its wide publicity.