Five -Year Roadmap to R&D activities (2018-2023)
- To establish a QIP centre of MHRD in the department
- To establish Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Photo Chemical Machining (PCM), Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC), Renewable Energy Sources, and Bio-Mechanics.
- To establish centre for Precision Manufacturing.
- To start M. Tech. Programs in CAD-CAM and Design Engineering.
- The average research output of the faculty will be as follows:
- Three PhD students at any point of time per faculty
- One externally funded project at any point of time per faculty
- Two journal papers in peer-reviewed journals per faculty per year
- Two book chapters per year
- Two patents per year
- Three faculty on editorial board of international journals
- 40% of the UG projects will be research oriented.
- One international conference every two years.