Are you solving a Social Problem?
It’s that time of the year again when PIC organises its National Conference on Social Innovation (NCSI). This year too the Conference is being organised by PIC in association with the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) and Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) and it will be taking place on 17th of November 2017 in Pune.
The shortlisted innovators will get to present their innovation on NCSI platform and meet many incubators/investors/CSR representatives.
- Innovator can be from any sector – Food, Clean Water, Sanitation, Healthcare, Education, Energy, Transport, Child and Women Care, Clothing, Shelter, Security, Financial – saving, credit and insurance.
- The innovator should have a working prototype ready for demonstration, if needed.
- The innovation should have been implemented in at least 3 to 5 locations / already benefited people.
- The innovation should have a social impact.
To apply click here : https://goo.gl/5JmKmc
2. IBM invites for their flagship annual event
“IBM Solutions Technical Conference” (ISTC) – 2017, at Leela Palace, Bangalore on 31st August 2017. This session has been crafted keeping the requirement of building skills in the areas of Emerging Technologies for the Engineering Colleges in mind. Interested affiliated colleges can send one faculty each from Computer /IT department. University is planning to sign an MOU with IBM to setup the Laboratories in colleges through IBM Career Education to improve the placement matrix of students. For more details, click here . . .
University contact person for this program:
Dr. Shivajirao Jadhav (Head, IT department)
7385968126; 9422660196 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org