Degree : M. Tech.Year : 2003
University/Institute : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere-402 103, Tq: Mangaon
Specialization : Computer Engineering
Degree : B.E.Year : 1996
University/Institute : Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon.
Specialization : Computer Science Engineering
Most recently taught courses:
UG- Programming Language paradigms and methodology, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Distributed System, Software Testing
PG- Applied Algorithms, Software Testing
Research Interest: Software Testing , Software Engineering
M. Tech. Thesis Guided
• Assessing quality of software using object oriented design metrics A case study.
• Documenting Test cases
• Java space implementation
• Mapping of Testing techniques to class under test using implementation based testing techniques
• Measuring the quality of software Modularization using API-Based Metrics
• An Agent-Based Testing Approach for Web Applications
• Automation of Test Case Generation for Real-Time Embedded System
• Specification and verification of communication protocol
1.Mr. Rohit N. Devikar, Prof. Manjushree. D. Laddha – -Automation of Model- based Regression Testing published at: “International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP), Volume 2, Issue 12, December 2012 Edition”.
1. Manjushri Laddha, Mr. Puri D. D “Empirical Software Engineering” ITECH-09
• Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Hobbies: Traveling, listening Music etc.