In Association with AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India & Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India
Supported By: TELECOM & IT-ITeS NASSCOM Sector Skill Council
On Wednesday, 14th June 2017, 9 AM Onwards @ AICTE Auditorium, AICTE Headquarter, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
For all the Educational Institutions; Student Placement holds the key to Success and AITMC are committed and focused on the generation of employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for students across all sectors and geographies through our various activities, events and seminars for linkage of Govt. Social welfare schemes and Industry/Corporates with the students.
To further strengthen this commitment towards the Youth Empowerment, For all the Educational Institutions, AITMC brings a whole bouquet of Services which comprises of Skill Development, Training, Placement, Employment generation, entrepreneurship opportunities and many more schemes through Engagement with Ministries of the Central Govt. and State Govt., Involving Departments under the Central and State Govt., partnering with State Skill Development Mission and Sector Skill Council in order to achieve all round excellence towards accomplishment of our organisations Mission Employment & Youth Empowerment.
We cordially, invite you for being partners with the AITMC (All India Technical and Management Council) and witness the upcoming social welfare initiatives being unfolded during the event by the eminent guests and speakers.
During the Event, the following key initiatives shall unfold:
* MoU Exchange with the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India for establishing the Employment Exchange in Gurgaon and across all AITMC Affiliated Centres.
* Assisting students of AICTE Affiliated Colleges in OJT/Apprenticeship & Placement Opportunities.
* MoU Exchange with Industry/Corporate for Establishing CoE’s Centres of Excellence in Educational Institutionsacross 450 Districts in India.
* Launch of Flagship Initiative of AITMC i.e. “EWL-Earn While Learn” to address the issues of Rural Economy andMigration to Urban Areas in Search of Jobs.
* Reward Ceremony for the Best Performing Training and Assessment Partners by the Sector Skill Councils.
During the event, we look forward for the valuable presence of:
* Academic from over 300 Engineering Institutions, Training Partners and Assessment Partners
* 150-180 Executives from the Industry and Corporate Houses
* Senior Officials from the Ministry of HRD, MSDE, Social Justice, Rural Development, Minority Affairs
* Senior Officers from NSDC, MUDRA, PMEGP & Representatives from Sector Skill Council’s, PSU’s
* Around 10-15 Senior Bureaucrats
* A group of 50-60 Investors and Venture Capitalists looking to explore Innovative Ideas for Business
To achieve high-end results from this initiative, we again humbly request you for being the part of the 6th AITMC – ANNUAL GLOBAL SUMMIT, 2017.
Refer attachment for details and for enquiry on Invitation click on following link
To confirm your Participation for the Event, Kindly drop an E-mail by replying at firstname.lastname@example.org